90% of the people who participate do so at the invitation of family and friends
People often share about their Landmark Forum experience from many angles or dimensions—the difference it made for them, how it works differently with various interests and goals, the breakthroughs that are possible. Given that individuals have unique interests and commitments, people will listen to what you have to say with their own lives in mind—from what's important to them.
You may want to touch on the range of benefits people have said they experience:
- Dramatic increases in effectiveness that lead to accomplishing extraordinary results.
- Enhanced ability to communicate and relate effectively with family, friends, and colleagues.
- Greater sense of confidence to take on goals and challenges in the areas that matter to them.
- Freedom to live life to the fullest, to step outside of habitual ways of acting and thinking, and to appreciate the richness and diversity of life.
- New ease and facility in making the difference they’ve always wanted to make—in their families, their communities, their workplace, and the world at large.
You may also want to invite them to:
Review course details and the syllabus (a day-by-day description of what happens)
Hear what participants say
Learn about the Landmark Forum leaders
View a video Introduction to The Landmark Forum
Inviting people to find out about The Landmark Forum
Attending an Introduction to The Landmark Forum is an opportunity for friends, family, and colleagues to get their questions answered. They’ll get a sense of what it would be like to participate, how The Landmark Forum actually works, and what they might get out of it.
Introductions take place almost daily.